Using therapeutic modalities, manual therapy and exercise, our physiotherapist will assess, analyze and develop specific treatments to address all aspects of your condition. We specialize in treating injuries due to sports, work, and auto accidents as well as patients recovering from joint surgery or fractures. In conjunction with our other treatment options, based on your health history and your condition we may utilize one or more of the following physical therapy modalities to help reduce symptoms of inflammation, muscle spasm, swelling and joint pain.
- Rehabilitative exercise/stretching and instruction
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Work injury rehab programs
- Muscle re-education
- Interferential electrical muscle stimulation
- Cervical or lumbar traction
- Cryotherapy/Paraffin therapy